Our mission at Park Community is to be and make disciples of Jesus Christ. Central to being disciples (aka: apprentices) of Jesus is doing; putting into practice the things we’ve been taught. While listening to the preaching and teaching of God’s word is necessary, apprenticing Jesus requires putting into practice the things he has taught. “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (John 14:15). “Be doers of the word, and not hearers only” (James 1:22).
Repentance & Confession
Resources for Community Groups or individuals to use in the pursuit of spiritual growth through repentance and confession.
- Celebration of Discipline – Chapter 10 – Confession – Richard Foster
- Life Together – Chapter 5 – Confession and Communion – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- A Prayer of Confession – Tim Mackie
- Repenting of Sin and Returning to God – David Platt
Resources for Community Groups or individuals to use in the pursuit of spiritual growth through prayer.
- PRAYER RESOURCE PAGE: Recommended books, apps, podcasts and more to help you in prayer. View Resources >
Feasting & Fasting
Resources for Community Groups or individuals to use in pursuit of spiritual growth through the practice of fasting. View Resources >
- BIBLE READING RESOURCE PAGE: Recommended list of books, podcasts and more to help you in your Bible reading. View Resources >
- BIBLE-IN-A-YEAR PLAN, FOR NORMAL PEOPLE: You likely don’t have seven days a week to steal thirty quality minutes to yourself, so why set yourself up for failure? Instead, we’re gonna aim for five days a week, with awesome explainer videos sprinkled in to help you 1.) remember where you are in the epic storyline and 2.) pick up on the major themes the authors are laying down. Download the Reading Plan >